Jayne has over 10 years' experience providing accounting, taxation and business advisory services to clients in a variety of industries, including hospitality, manufacturing, construction and professional services. Most recently, Jayne has been working with trustees of SMSF and enjoys helping clients administer and manage SMSF compliance. Jayne has a strong client service focus providing practical solutions to help clients meet their goals.
Jayne believes in continuous education and has improved her skills and development in the accounting profession over the last decade while raising her family. Most of her spare time is spent studying online at the University of New England, spending time with family, helping with the local sporting clubs and playing tennis.
Ask Jayne about . . .
- Accounting & Taxation
- Superannuation & SMSF compliance
- GST & Payroll
- Small business advice
- Accounting software MYOB, Quicken & Banklink
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting) – Southern Cross University
- Graduate Certificate Professional Accounting – University of New England
- Master of Commerce Professional Accounting – University of New England
- Member of the Institute of Public Accountants
- Registered BAS Agent
- Justice of the Peace