Business Sale Advice
Selling a business can be a difficult, and somewhat stressful experience. We often get asked questions such as "am I getting the best price for the sale of my business?" or "Is the asking price too much?".
At Quality Accounting, we are trained and experienced in business valuations, and are able to provide you with simple guidelines and formula for evaluating the worth of a business, in order to relieve this stress for you. The services we provide in relation to organising the sale of your business include:
- Obtaining comparative results
- Establishing a realistic sale price
- Taking the business to the market
- Negotiating with potential purchasers
- Drafting a contract
Family Law matters
- Minority shareholder disputes
- Shareholder or partnership disputes
Our friendly and professional staff are able to assist in such a way that a maximum return for your business can be achieved. Contact us today.