Business Purchase Advice
Purchasing a business is a significant step. Taking the time to complete thorough due diligence takes time and you need to know what to look for. An independent valuation provides you with answers to the questions you often need to ask about the value of a business or property. Am I purchasing at a good price? Is the business valued correctly?
Experts in business valuations, we are regularly engaged to value businesses, ranging from a family owned business to large corporate groups including the following:
- Purchase or sale of a business, as part of the due diligence process
- Assessment of the value of business
Admission or retirement of a partner in a partnership
- Business subject to a compulsory acquisition, as part of the resumption of land by a government or statutory authority
- Valuation of intellectual property
- Critiquing another expert's valuation report
We are also able to appear in court and in arbitration as expert witnesses in relation to business valuations. Contact us today.